Vocabulario:
medidas del
tiempo:
minutos – minutes
horas
- hours
días – days
semanas –
weeks
meses - months
años - years
verbos:
asistir
(a) - to attend
asiste a la universidad –
s/he attends college
bailar – to dance
baila – s/he
dances
besar – to kiss
está besando – s/he is
kissing (right now)
comer – to eat
come – s/he
eats
confesar – to confess
confiesa – s/he
confesses
doler - to hurt
me duele – my ___
hurts
dormir - to sleep
duermo – I sleep
duerme – s/he
sleeps
hablar – to talk, to speak
hablo – I speak; I
talk
hacer – to do; to make
hace
ejercicio – s/he exercises
hace la cama – s/he makes
the bed
hace la
tarea – s/he does homework
estar – to be
estoy – I am [feeling /
located]
está –
s/he is / it is
está
cortado – it is cut off
estamos – we are [feeling /
located]
están –
they are [feeling / located]
jugar – to play
están jugando - they’re
playing (right now)
llorar - to cry
está llorando - s/he is
crying (right now)
llover – to rain
llueve – it
rains
mirar – to watch
mira – s/he
watches
nevar – to snow
nieva – it
snows
querer – to want
quiero – I
want
sufrir – to suffer
sufre – s/he
suffers
tener - to have
tengo – I have
tiene - s/he has / it
has
tocar – to play [an instrument]
tocas - you play [an
instrument]
usar - to use
uso – I
use
ver – to see
veo – I
see
vivir – to live
vivimos – we live
otro:
alrededor
de - around
bien – well
con –
with
en – in, on, at
enfermo – sick
[male]
mi(s) – my
mucho – a
lot
poco – a little
sin –
without
su(s) – his / her / their / your (formal /
plural)
te – you / to you / for you
sustantivos*
el
agua – water
el baño - bathroom
el
béisbol – baseball
el cáncer a la tiroides -
thyroid cancer
el cuarto – room; bedroom
el
desierto – the desert
el puente –
bridge
el reloj – watch
el tráfico –
traffic
la batería – drum (set)
la boca
– mouth
la cabeza – head
la caspa -
dandruff
la ciudad – city
la espalda –
back
la foto – picture
la guitarra – the
guitar
la niña – girl
la escuela –
school
la enfermería – nursing
la televisión
- television
un jardín de infantes –
kindergarten
Watch this video: http://www.senorjordan.com/2011/07/01-hace-time-que-present-tense/
No comments:
Post a Comment